Kafka Training in Mumbai
Apache Kafka online training course from Petaa Bytes helps you in learning Kafka concepts from basics to advance level. It encompasses concepts such as Kafka architecture and data flow, Kafka components like broker, producer, consumer, topic, etc. The instructor led online Kafka course also covers installation of Kafka on single and multi-node cluster, monitoring Kafka using different administration tools, handling of real time data and different best practices of distributed messaging queue along with real time live Kafka project to make you Kafka expert
About Kafka Training Course
This Kafka Training in Mumbai from Petaa Bytes equips you with all the skills needed for becoming an Apache Kafka professional. Kafka is a real-time message broker that allows you to publish and subscribe to message streams. Some of the topics included in this online training course are the Kafka API, creating Kafka clusters, integration of Kafka with the Big Data Hadoop ecosystem along with Spark, Storm and Maven integration.
It is a specially designed course to a 360-degree overview of Apache Kafka from all the angles and its implementation on real-time projects. The major topics of Apache Kafka includes What is Kafka, Implementing Kafka on Single node, Kafka with Zookeeper, Multinode Cluster Setup, Kafka API, Producer and Consumer.
Master the skills of Apache Kafka and learn the skills of a much in demand technology
What you will learn in this Kafka training?
1. Kafka characteristics and salient features
2. Kafka cluster deployment on Hadoop and YARN
3. Understanding real-time Kafka streaming
4. Introduction to the Kafka API
5. Storing of records using Kafka in fault-tolerant way
6. Producing and consuming message from feeds like Twitter
7. Solving Big Data problems in messaging systems
8. Kafka high throughput, scalability, durability and fault-tolerance
9. Deploying Kafka in real world business scenarios
Who should take this Kafka training course?
• Big Data Hadoop Developers, Architects and other professionals
• Testing Professionals, Project Managers, Messaging and Queuing System professionals.
What are the prerequisites for taking this training course?
Anybody can take this training course. Having a background in Java is beneficial.
Why should you take this Apache Kafka training?
Apache Kafka is a powerful distributed streaming platform for working with extremely huge volumes of data. An individual Kafka broker can manage hundreds of megabytes of read/write per second on large number of clients. It is highly scalable and has exceptionally high throughput making it ideal for enterprises working on Big Data problems involved in messaging systems. This Intellipaat training will make you fully equipped to work in challenging roles in the Apache Kafka domain for top salaries.
• Recommended Audience
• Programming Developers and Big Data Analysts
• Project managers eager to learn new techniques of maintaining large data
• Experienced working professionals aiming to become Big Data Analytics
• Graduates, undergraduates and working professionals eager to learn the latest Big Data Technology
• 40 hours of instructor-led training
• 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
• 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
• 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
• 30 CPEs offered
• 98.6% pass rate
Kafka Training Courses Duration :- 2 Days
Module 1 – What is Kafka – An Introduction
• Why Kafka
• What is Kafka – An Introduction
• Kafka Components and use cases
• Implementing Kafka on a single Node
Module 2 – Multi Broker Kafka Implementation
• Single Node kafka with Independent Zookeepeer
• Kafka Terminology
• Partitions & Brokers
• Writes Terminology
• Different Scenario of Failure Handling
Module 3 – Multi Node Cluster Setup
• Multi Node Cluster Setup
• Administration Commands
• Graceful Shutdown
• Balancing Leadership
• Rebalancing Tools
• Expending Your cluster and Using partition Reassignment Tool
• Custom Partition Assignment
• Decommissioning Broker
• Increasing Replication Factor
Module 4 – Integrate Flume with Kafka
• What is Kafka Integration and Its Need
• What is Apache Flume
• How to integrate Flume with Kafka (as a Source)
Module 5 – API Kafka
• Kafka Flume integration Continued …
• Use Kafka as Sink
• Use Kafka as Channel
• Introduction to PyKafka API
• Setting up PyKafka Environment
Module 6 – Producers & Consumers
• Connect to Kafka Using PyKafka
• Writing our own Producers & Consumers
• Writing a random JSON Producer
• Writing Consumer to read messages from a topic
• Writing a File Reader Producer
• Writing Consumer to store topics data into a File